ADVERTIZE ON THIS SITE FREE

ADVERTIZE ON THIS SITE FREE
Click Banner for Info

Monday, March 17, 2014

PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Dear Friend
 
Compliment of the season, My name is Zaynah Arabiya  I am a Syrian refugee and the only daughter of one of the senior Adviser to the Vice President of Syria, Farouk AL-Sharaa I am 17 years old girl i survived by the help of Un security men of the country. My parents were killed by Syrian rebel in Damascus as the result of war after the death of my parents I was able to discover some documents about all the money he has in foreign countries and those document are with me I needed somebody with Godly heart that will help me to claim the money and also help me so that I can continue in my education

Please I need your humble Assistant in securing those Fund that belonging to my father for safe keeping, by your reply to this mail, I will send to you by email those documents and the contact of the security company where some money is located so that you can contact them, I will like to know your full name Home address and contact telephone number Age and occupation 

Please if you really want to help me receive this money in your country 30 percent share would be giving to you for your kind assistant, And please make sure you're capable to handle this money because I don't want somebody who will cheat on me or waste my father's effort. i will visit you in your country immediately you confirm the money by your side Thanks i will be waiting for your response, PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ID, ( zaynah.arabiya1@gmail.com )

Thanks and Regard.
Miss Zaynah Arabiya 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your post/publicity to GETNOTICED4.PUBLIC@BLOGGER.COM and you see it shown automatically here.

1 Are You A Model, Fashion star/Designer, Singer/Musician, Entertainer, Artist/sculptor, Entrepreneur, Athlete, Scholar, Lawyer, Doctor, Event Planner, Producer, Director, Worker, programmer/web designer and so on?
2. Or you just want to publicize auditions, parties, music/movies, events and seminars, conferences, birthday parties, carnivals/street jamz and the likes.
3. Or you just require Services and Publicity to the people out there.
4. Then send a short or brief message to the e-mail getnoticed4.public@blogger.com and you see it automatically posted on this site. Files or photo attached to the mail will be displayed on your post.
5. Also you get the latest info and updates on those who needs your services posted on this site, so do stay in touch.
Lastly always add your country and city in every post. And make use of the search engine tool.